A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, January 13

An Excercise in Adoration and Prose

Some times, you're as real as
these times, you're breaking me with
these lines, you're delicate steps between
fine lines, you're oh so careful
fine rhymes, you're making me dream
all rhymes, you're giving me a word for

you're as real as some times cause you're breaking me with these times taking you're delicate steps between these lines you're oh so careful fine lines so you're making me dream fine rhymes while you're giving me a word for all rhymes.

You're as real as some. Times cause- you're breaking me with these times; taking your delicate steps between these lines. You're, oh, so, careful. Fine lines, so. You're making me dream fine rhymes while you're giving. Me- A word for all rhymes.

Sometimes I really do think you're as real as these times. Can't you see you're breaking me with these lines? You're taking delicate steps between fine lines and you're being oh so careful. These fine rhymes- you're making me dream in all rhymes! For you are- my muse- always giving me a word.

No comments: