A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, January 14

'the only thing keeping me dry is where I am
seems so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex
a stranger with your door key explaining that "i'm just visiting"
I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving
why I was the one worth leaving.'

I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving.
I am finally seeing, why I was, the one worth leaving.
I am finally; seeing why I was the one worth leaving.
I am. Finally seeing why; I was the one, worth leaving.
Finally I am seeing. I was the one worth leaving, why?
Seeing finally I am. Leaving one, I was worth the why.
Why I was worth the one leaving; I finally am seeing.
Why was I worth leaving? Finally the one I am seeing.
I am finally leaving. Worth the one I was seeing.
Leaving, am I? Finally seeing why I was worth the one.
I. Am. Finally. Seeing. Why? I. Was. The. One. Worth. Leaving.

No comments: