A Place for my mind to wander.

Friday, November 16

Yours are the Words

Shadows dancing slow,
the sound of air between.
Taste of a memory:
an imaginary dream

The quiet crescendo
falling back in my mind.
The taste of a memory.
The ruins of a sign.

A play on words
waking up into mourning
tastes of a memory:
ghosts of a good thing.

Beside myself inside
something more than you.
A taste of a memory-
one i once knew

The quiet crescendo,
a sound of air between.
Tastes like a memory.
The ghost of a good thing.

3 comments:

Aias, son of Telamon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Padraig the Almighty said...

You should really write more poetry...because your really good at it...and I think I am going to quote you...just because its that awesome, and I want to.

Je Dois said...

Thanks Paddy.

I love writing poetry also but it is so taxing on me. What ends being only a couple of lines, can take days to write. I am honored to be quoted.