A Place for my mind to wander.

Monday, July 11

Here's an excerpt from a short story I wrote when I was seventeen. I think it explains me very well and was also the inspiration for the name of my blog.

Sometimes I think I'm uncomfortable with myself. This thought comes in tiems of intense introspection, which in a way just looks like I'm self-abosrbed. The thought is proceeded by an inclination that somehow I don't fit in whatever state I am in and then it is succeeded by a small shaking of my head and the thought that I truly could think myself crazy...So here I am; daughter of Sue, sister of Hudson, and girlfriend of Josh. Sometimes as I walk down the street I stop and check to see if any of my labels are crooked. Maybe they are crowding each other out. Does the girlfriend of Josh really know Hudson or is she unaware of the other tall blonde that walks beside her constantly?

This excerpt explains the complicated landscape that is my brain. Hopefully I will be able to restrain my wandering mind from making this blog convaluted.

No comments: