A Place for my mind to wander.

Thursday, March 9

My Serenity

There’s something to be gained
By walking slowly in the rain
I know this much is true

Feeling the small trickle of heaven
Drops coldly count to seven
They feel like you

To walk undefeated below a cloud
Unclearly covered in a shroud
I am invisible, unbeatable

I dare heaven to hold me back again
Dare to doubt the minds of men
My knowledge untouchable

I am here, I scream without permit
I live, breath without consent
This independence is cold

The world is heavy on my shoulders
Gone faith that moved boulders
Twenty seems so old

I am left alone in an ancient wood
That told me what I should
Respect all above me

But this wood has become my fiend
Does not know what I’ve seen
Heaven on earth

Our creation shared by a common author
Does it too hate our father?
Hell is our worth

I guess there’s something to be gained
As my thoughts fall into the rain
Questions of identity

Where is my serenity?

No comments: