A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, November 26

To someone who still reads this and maybe some others who don't....You are just another thing I've yet to fathom


"if you're going to talk about the things I need
then you're going to have to find out what they are
you remind me of a time when i was boring

i wash my hands of you...I have been asking myself "when am I going to learn?"

I never held you, you never hold me
it's happening all over again
I try to tempt you, you say i'm diluted
when will this foolishness cease?

every time I see you I start choking, I prefer to keep my eyes wide open...
patience is a virtue when you're near me
i wash my hands of you...I've been asking myself "when am I going to learn?"

i know you'll be fine now that you're not mine

i never held you, you never hold me.
it's happening all over again...
i tempted to slay you with old fashioned manners
but patience was never my thing
i said you were special, you know that I meant it
if you carry on like that you'll never make it, if you carry on like me you'll never make it. "


An english song for an english memory...

No comments: