A Place for my mind to wander.

Friday, June 15

Josh says it's about unrequited homosexuality but I still love it anyway
For your delight- Dave Matthew's Band, #41:

Come see:
I swear by now (that) I'm playing time
I against my troubles (a battle to be won)
I'm coming slow but speeding

Do you wish a dance?
and while I'm in the front, the play on time is won
Oh, but the difficult is coming here
I will go in this way and find my own way out (away from you)
I won't tell you to be

But it's coming to much more: Me
(the end and beginning)

Come down, let the ghosts come back, reeling in you now (the ghosts of memories)
What if they came down crushing?
In the way I used to play for all of the loneliness that nobody....

Notice it now:
begging slow, I'm coming here

Only waiting

I wanted to stay
I wanted to play
I wanted to love you

I'm only this far and only tomorrow leads the way (the answer lies ahead)
I'm coming waltzing back and moving into your head

Please, I wouldn't pass this by (please) I wouldn't take any more than...

What sort of man goes by?
I will bring water
Why wont you ever be glad?
It melts into wonder

I came in praying for you

Why won't you run in the rain and play (and) let the tears (mine) splash all over you?

No comments: