A Place for my mind to wander.

Tuesday, August 14



In regards to France:

I feel as though I’m running full speed towards the edge, waiting for the moment when I sprout wings.

In regards to Home:

Like an outfit that doesn’t quite fit and isn’t your color, I feel out of place and, at times, blaringly so.

In regards to Love:

I don’t want another goodbye. I don’t know how to be genuine without being cliché and I don’t know how to hope without being naïve.

In regards to Family:

God, I miss them already. England showed me what I’ve got and now I’m realizing what exactly it is that I am leaving behind.

In regards to Friends:

I couldn’t be happier. I am closer to more people than I have been in my entire life and I love it.

In regards to Life:

My friend Keil said it best this weekend: “Things are amazing right now. In fact, they are so amazing it is making me nervous. I have never felt so good and I can’t help but wait to be brought back down to reality.”

I don’t have time to wait for the other shoe to drop. I am jumping in to the life I’ve been waiting for 21 years to live. I am happy and I am content, but most importantly- I have peace. I feel as though I'm traveling down the road of life; I don't have all the directions but I know I'm traveling in the right direction.

No comments: