A Place for my mind to wander.

Thursday, August 9

So.......

I'm working on a new chapter but I've committed to writing on this blog at least every other day- which I haven't decided is good or bad for my writing- but, either way, I'm going to write something now, because, well, it's that time again kidos.

*that has to be one of the longest sentences ever recorded by man....in fact, I'm sure it is.

Stuff I've been thinking about lately ( because I'm sure you want to know )

1. Whether I should stay in Europe forever or come back and go to Law School. Though, Pat thinks I should stay in europe, and since I sometimes confuse his with the voice of God, I'm leaning that way.

2. I've been working out ALOT lately...that and studying my LSAT material. In fact, it reminds me of the days when I focused on school and health because I was ambitious and driven; instead of now when I just live in a REALLY boring town.

3. I Feel Fine by the Riddlin Kids has been on repeat in my car. I'm not sure why exactly but I think it has something to do with a previous conversatin where I said "I'm fine being single" and he responded "No, you're not."
Who says that?!?!

4. I took pictures of my car to put up on the internet and since have been looking at them whilst at work. I think, "Damn that's a nice car". But that is how much I love Europe, I'm willing to sell it...Maybe God will see my anguish and give me both?!?! Please Pretty Please.

5. If you're still reading this you eithr think I'm EXTREMELY neurotic or that it is really really boring to work at a law office. It's usually the former but today a bit of the latter.

2 comments:

Dan said...

(Raise's hand to #3)

Padraig the Almighty said...

I think you should stay in Europe...Not only because then I can move there with you, but really who would want to live in this bi-partisan bitch fight we call a country? Thank you for the compliment, although I think hand of God would be more cool...I mean what would you rather do, talk to people or smite them?

In all honesty however, I think that you should wait to make your decision on whether or not you should stay in Europe until you get there. I mean you may decide you love it and may decide you hate it. So I would just get a one way ticket, although I am sure you have already bought your tickets, and then buy your next one when you are ready to come back here.