A Place for my mind to wander.

Thursday, May 11

I am dead.
I've jumped from the railing above the underpass. Have you ever wondered if our bodies really do make that splat sound you hear in the cartoons? Well we do, it is the sound of our soul leaving our bodies, either that or our bodies colliding with the pavement...
Cough
I am awoken from my day dream of death. I have been sitting in the University library longer than I would like to admit. Staring out the window watching passerbys and hoping that one of them will have the guts to do it, to jump. I look up at the ceiling, a basic white with modernistic carvings of squares. I wonder which architect thought it was a good idea to make an university library, boring and average in every way, have a modern art ceiling. Was he trying to infuse a bit of interest into his otherwise dull creation?
Another cough
Great right before I die from absolute boredom I am going to catch Avian Flu. Of course I could always just jump...
and this is why I pay to go to University.

1 comment:

Je Dois said...

naw naw..it was a joke..ha ha ha. that's the sound of only me laughing.