A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, October 15

Evil Home Stereo

my itunes is working against me. It has played Blind by Lifehouse three times already in the span of an hour. I am starting to wonder if there are any happy songs on there. How's it Going to Be by Third Eye Blind also played. So I'm feeling a little low and I don't know if its the hangover from last night or the songs that play in my mind as I study french.
I remember when I used to think there was a way to get back to something. I was always looking for a way to get back to when things were simpler. Finally I realized this was a point of growing up. I didn't appreciate the moments for what they were. Now, when I find myself sad, I see it as something that will be over in time and not a permanent situation. Cold Water by Damien Rice just came on..."and I can't let go of your hand, Lord can you hear me now?".
My computer is evil

"I'm looking for love this time, sounding hopeful but it's making me cry, trying not to ask why
Cause love is a mystery
Love is blinding when the timing's never right
Oh who am I to beg for difference?
Finding love in just an instant
Well I don't mind, at least I've tried"

I know I've gone about this before. I was joking with my friend Michael about this the other day. He asked if I was just trying to get laid, when I said I didn't know why I was dating because I didn't want to put the effort out there to have a relationship. I told him, honestly, that I was just lonely. I don't want a relationship. I have got way too much going on right now with working, school, graduating, and trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. Do I sound like I need a man on top of all that?!?!
And yet...
"You were everything I ever wanted, the sky, all I've ever known. if I told you, 'you were right,' would you take my hand tonight? If I told you the reasons why, would you leave your life and ride? You saw all my pieces broken, this darkness I could never show."

evil home stereo what good songs do you know?

No comments: