A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, October 8

Home is where the heart is, but away is where my mind is
I've been thinking a lot about where I want to go to Law School/Grad School lately. A huge part of me wants to move across the nation just to find something new. But I am hesitant. I don't understand what constitutes my fears, considering I did move to another country for nine months. Compared to that, moving to another state for one year doesn't sound very intimidating. Maybe it's because I realize it is very likely that I will stay wherever I move to. The prospect of moving away from home for good sounds both exhilarating and terrifying. I am one of those people who always has hope for the future. I don't have to push the issue right now, because I believe I will have a chance later. Moving away means the end of my chances here. I would have to say good-bye knowing full well that I might not return.
But as my friend Celina told me, I can always come home.

No comments: