A Place for my mind to wander.

Thursday, February 23

"I can look in to your eyes and see the mess we're in. Well darling if it's shit came out then I suppose that its shit went in."

I'm pissed.
I was telling my friend that has never had a boyfriend that there are different types of break-ups. There are those that tear your heart apart because you really thought you were going to be together forever, those are the ones you never really get over. Then there are the ones that it hits you one day that you don't quite go together as a couple and really shouldn't date anymore, those are relatively peaceful and can end with the two of you being friends. Then there are those that you fight for and fight for only to realize that one day that maybe it's better if you're not together. Once you've been a part for a while and see what the other person is really like you become severely pissed off that you even wasted so much time on the relationship in the first place. I am there.

No comments: