A Place for my mind to wander.

Sunday, February 5

a melody softly floating through my atmosphere...Death Cab

I was thinking that "we all want something beautiful" and it made me sad that people have given up on what they believe. I wrote a comment about mythical love and afterwards I just felt like a pessimist. I wanted to tell him that I still believe in that perfect person but I don't. I have a list too..and there's only ever been one person to meet that list but the thing about lists is that they don't account for human circumstance. I guess what I'm trying to say...oh so eloquently is...Shit Happens. I can't go back to who I was, to who he was or to who we were. Sometimes I want to reverse my life but with new experience comes a new set of qualities that are desired, a new "list". As Blue Merle said.."years pass and people change, the bluest skies can turn to gray." I like to think that there might be an inner core to everyone that when you meet someone else with the same core that you two can always be together in some way, it eases the pain of thinking my friends now might not be my friends forever...I would like to write more about all the things swirling in my mind but I have to take a shower and then watch.....the SUPER BOWL!! Yes, we convinced an english bar to stay open late for the Super Bowl, sweet.

No comments: